Beautiful Grass




Once upon a time there was a teacher
and his student lay down under the big
tree near the big grass area. Then
suddenly the student asked the teacher,

Student : Teacher, I'm confused how we
find our soul mate. Can you please
help me?
Teacher : "Silent for few second, than
he answer" Well, it's pretty hard and
easy question..
Student : "THINK HARD" Ha???
Teacher : Look on that way, there are
a lot of grass there, why don't you
walk there but please never walk
backward, just walk straight ahead. On
your way, try to find a beautiful
grass and pick it up then give it to
me. But just one.
Student : Well, ok then... wait for
me... "Walk straight ahead to the
grass field"

A few minutes later...
Student : I'm back..

Teacher : Em, well I don't see any
beautiful grass on your hand.
Student : On my journey, I found few
beautiful grass, but I thought that I
would find a better one, so I didn't
pick it up. But I didn't realize that
I'm in the end of the field, and I
hadn't pick any. Cause you told me not
to go back, so I didn't go back.
Teacher : That's what happened in real
life.

What is the message of this story?

* Grass --> is people around you
* Beautiful Grass --> is people that
attract you
* Grass Field --> is time

In looking for your soul mate, please
don't always compare and hope that
there will be a better one. By doing
that, you'll waste your lifetime,
cause remember "Time Never Goes
Back".... So try to accept what he/she
is.


p/s: Please be alert with your surround and never too late

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...